Some things to consider prior to trading on Trade8:
- Investments can fall and rise. You may get back less than you invested.
- Past performance is no guarantee of future results. You should consider whether you understand how trading works and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- The information on this site is not directed at residents of the United States and is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
- Digital currency, unlike most currencies which are backed by governments or commodities, is backed by technology and mathematics in an autonomous and unregulated network of nodes and miners. Considering this, digital currency cannot be considered a currency in the traditional sense.
- Trading in digital currency carries its own risks due to the highly volatile nature of the system. Market confidence might collapse due to technical issues, software or hardware hacks of large bitcoin entities, unexpected changes in the code underlying the cryptocurrency network, government crackdowns, competing alternative currencies, among other risks.